CLK63 Replica

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£10k for a CLK500 does seem a lot. Judging by the MOT history (failed in February and not showing a new one) it doesn't fill me with confidence that it's a high quality conversion especially as one of the failure reasons was a missing wheel bolt. Doesn't scream out that it has been a cherished car.

£10k for a CLK500 does seem a lot. Judging by the MOT history (failed in February and not showing a new one) it doesn't fill me with confidence that it's a high quality conversion especially as one of the failure reasons was a missing wheel bolt. Doesn't scream out that it has been a cherished car.

Wow I didn't check MOT

Missing wheel bolt? Never heard that one before haha

Im afraid it would not be my £10.000 thats a lot of money for a car that just looks wrong, to bling for me and no interior pics so will be none matching front and rear seats just not a looker at all.

At least it's not based on a 220 CDI - Not the correct capacity, but still the V8 so it sounds like it should.

A little too *bling* for my taste, but £10k is probably not too much over market price when you consider the money they've probably spent on it.

The inside lets it down ...

Never understand why they don't at least start with an AMG base to start these conversions...

Looks fine on the outside to me, but agree the interior is a let down it should really have a new steering wheel plus appropriate trim!

The biggest sin is the engine, at least it's a 5.0 but should be an AMG at he very least! I think £10k is reasonable if it was in good condition with MOT etc!

I could never afford a real one but would consider buying an imitation if it was done right and based on a CLK55, but would also need suitable engine and interior mods!

I'd buy one if it was based on a 55. I've always wanted to buy a regular CLK63 and do the conversion. Will still cost a third of what a black series costs I reckon. Then at least you've got the balls to match the looks. Or do it to a 55 and charge it.

Wonky number plate.....

But otherwise, I quite like it, not all of it, but it's not 'Barry'
It may not be authentic enough for all, but to the untrained ear, a V8 with stainless quad exhausts should sound nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom