CLS 350 2013 Cold/first start problem - part 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
what can they test other than what I have tested? Just curious. Ok the new relay could be faulty I guess but that's unlikely id say

Not sure m8 tbh. After i replaced the relay and 6 plugs still white smoke and lazy I traded the car in . Id had enough of it ...

The dealer I bought it from who has investigated themselves agreed to buy it back from me for what I paid, but apart from these issues, the car is perfect for me, fully loaded and so comfortable, I want to pursue getting the couple of issues I have resolved. I'm going to look at the injector side I think as next steps

The dealer I bought it from who has investigated themselves agreed to buy it back from me for what I paid, but apart from these issues, the car is perfect for me, fully loaded and so comfortable, I want to pursue getting the couple of issues I have resolved. I'm going to look at the injector side I think as next steps
What mileage is the car on/full service history?

Just a thought - try running some injector cleaner through it just in case they are not atomising properly. Cheap to try.

Just a thought - try running some injector cleaner through it just in case they are not atomising properly. Cheap to try.

step ahead, did a bottle of Wynns extreme system cleaner last week. No change :(

going to try an injector leak off test first, then yeah, probably diesel expert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom