• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Cool looking coupe.

Hadn't twigged the glass roof.

I hadn't either had to have another look the wheels don't do it justice

That is a lovely looking coupe, though I don,t think the wheel style suits it, I do like it on 18's, shame about the sunroof, but there are some quite modern alternatives that would possibly suit it better.

Im looking for something like this, but that sunroof is a downer,thinking a full length webasto may be better.

I remember that being on sale on ebay a year or two back.... the interior colour and the glass roof got my memory jogging.... Looks like its had a respray since though..

with a project like this, pics of the project can be so helpfull in assertaining what lies beneath the paint...

On a plus note, the orignal wheels come with it...

I remember that being on sale on ebay a year or two back.... the interior colour and the glass roof got my memory jogging.... Looks like its had a respray since though..

with a project like this, pics of the project can be so helpfull in assertaining what lies beneath the paint...

On a plus note, the orignal wheels come with it...

I recognise it from previous ads too. A handsome car :thumb:

It really heeds some of those 70s wheels which are converted by some clever chap to split rims somewhere in Europe IIRC - JayManek had a set :cool:

Iv been looking at this one agian and been thinking....

How much does the aftermarket sunroof affect the value of this car?

Is it a deal breaker for some folk?

Lots of 70's and 80's cars had glass sunroofs cut in - I did it myself on a Capri in the 80's..

I like it, just wished I'd seen the auction earlier in time to go have a look first.

The sunroof wouldn't bother me if it was well fitted but the wheels are an abomination :crazy:

Maybe replace it with a period large cloth sunroof? It doesn't cost an absolute fortune to get it filled and sprayed? Maybe £1500 at a guess?

I love that w114 shape my grandad bought in 1968 2 of them in a estate shape 220d and I won't die without owning one !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom