• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Custom Supercharged w208 CLK320

Well I already have a CLK320....[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to my taste personally but a very cool car!

Seller seems to be having about as much fun as I do when I sell cars. This is why my preferred method of making a car disappear is to dismantle it.

Reactions: SG1
Seller seems to be having about as much fun as I do when I sell cars. This is why my preferred method of making a car disappear is to dismantle it.

Quickest way to make a car disappear is to have it written off!!
(ask the wife she’s done it twice)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really like that. A bargain for somebody. Does the fact it is a Cat C really matter at this point..?

Looks like it's sold but the seller now has this for sale. Pretty cool car, uncool price -

Tell all.
For a start small signs of rust was a understatement the car needed that horrible wrap taken off and a full respray under the wrap you could see really bad body repairs, parts of the carlsson badges was missing, a load of the rubber window seals was pershied and clearly from where the car was parked on the guys drive the car had been sitting for a very long time, I did take photos of the car to try and figure out how much work the car would need but the list was never ending, but I deleted the phots. Such a shame as I would have loved to take it home.

It "sold" on Ebay twice, for £3k on 06 April, for £2750 on 12 April, then became NLA with no bids at the third time of asking on 16 April.

I wonder if it will be back...

It "sold" on Ebay twice, for £3k on 06 April, for £2750 on 12 April, then became NLA with no bids at the third time of asking on 16 April.

I wonder if it will be back...
Probably because his description on the car was so vague the winning bidders probably turn up and end up walking away, exactly why I went to see it before bidding. Yeah I'm sure we haven't seen the last of this car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom