Decatting a diesel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

p3tchy

Car
CLK W209, K6 GSXR 1000
Anyone suggest a company that can supply a decat for a CLK270.

I don't know if its part of the centre section or what but my last diesel car had a decat and it made a massive difference.

:thumb:

You will have to get one made. I don't know of anything off the shelf.

Had my S210 320cdi completely decatted and all the garage did to gutt the middle 2 was remove them, cut a section out of the top and gutt all the innards out and welded it back up, took about 45 minutes and it still looks like the cats are there for the MOT

Had my S210 320cdi completely decatted and all the garage did to gutt the middle 2 was remove them, cut a section out of the top and gutt all the innards out and welded it back up, took about 45 minutes and it still looks like the cats are there for the MOT

Does it sound better...or go better?

Did my Peugeot 406, that went great after.....loads more bottom end and more mpg

I assume it still passes the emissions tests?

I'm sure that The Boss has decatted his E350 CDI and it sounds very meaty, there's a video on here somewhere.

Thought the smoke test was a visual thing only.

But then there's no smoke without poke....

yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom