Diaognastic help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gpfalcon

Car
mb e320 avantgarde
I have a problem with my ABS, EPS, BAS on my car which im a bit stuck on. I've had a diaognostic done on the car (not with MB) it came up with 1 fault code 136 Sporadically fault in CAN communication with: EIS control module or instrument cluster. Resistance too high. I have looked at the fault codes and it says O2 sensor curuit malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2) I know Im sounding like a right dork now but what does all that mean I know the o2 sensors are on the exhaust but what has that got to do with ABS, EPS, BAS and which is bank1 sensor 2. :wallbash: Any help would be grateful thanks people:thumb: Car is a E320 avantgarde 2001 petrol

Last edited:
None of those codes will help uou find your issue. You need it on a Star.

None of those codes will help uou find your issue. You need it on a Star.

I would strongly suggest you listen to the above advice. I have no connection with Olly and have not as yet used him but I will. I emailed him with a service qustion shortly after getting my car and he very quickly called me back and spent some time cheefuly discussing the options and costs.

If he were in my village or closer by he would get all the work on my MB:thumb:

I have a problem with my ABS, EPS, BAS on my car which im a bit stuck on. I've had a diaognostic done on the car (not with MB) it came up with 1 fault code 136 Sporadically fault in CAN communication with: EIS control module or instrument cluster. Resistance too high. I have looked at the fault codes and it says O2 sensor curuit malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2) I know Im sounding like a right dork now but what does all that mean I know the o2 sensors are on the exhaust but what has that got to do with ABS, EPS, BAS and which is bank1 sensor 2. :wallbash: Any help would be grateful thanks people:thumb: Car is a E320 avantgarde 2001 petrol
you need to read out the code by mb star, it is useful...:bannana:

If the OP wants to pop up to Kirkham I would read his codes for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom