Eyup

Buggerlugs

Car
Triumph Sprint RS
Just a quickie to say Eyup from a new member up North in Barnsley. (That's near Barbados that is.... :D )

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
But saaaaarf from 'ere :D

Welcome :D

Tell us a bit more about your involvement with MBs

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
CLS 500 / A 150
Not heard anyone called 'Buggerlugs' for a long while !!

Great name !! :D

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Not heard anyone called 'Buggerlugs' for a long while !!

Great name !! :D
I get called it all the time from 'im indoors :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

94mattda

SUPPORTER
Car
E220 Coupe, Porsche Boxster
Hello and welcome... ive never been to Barnsley

kth286

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320 Coupe
Buggerlugs

Are you familiar with the 124 series auto boxes, say 722433 as on E280 estate (1994)

Code for transmission overload protector switch/wiring.

Do you see much in the way of problems with these switches which are hydraulic pressure switches Band B1.

It is causing car to retard ignition and go into limp mode when trying to do kick down at highish revs.

Anything in way of feedback would be most welcome. We are going to check wiring continuity out soon and probably replace the switch.

OP
OP
Buggerlugs

Buggerlugs

Car
Triumph Sprint RS
Buggerlugs

Are you familiar with the 124 series auto boxes, say 722433 as on E280 estate (1994)

Code for transmission overload protector switch/wiring.

Do you see much in the way of problems with these switches which are hydraulic pressure switches Band B1.

It is causing car to retard ignition and go into limp mode when trying to do kick down at highish revs.

Anything in way of feedback would be most welcome. We are going to check wiring continuity out soon and probably replace the switch.

I am familiar with the 722.4xx series and I know the switch you mean, it's on the reaction side of the B1 brake band and I have to say I've never had one with a faulty switch, so I'm afraid at the mo I can't be any more help than that, what trouble code is flagging, I mean what's the DTC number?

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
Hi Buggerlugs where are you I'm only 5 miles or so from Barnsley town centre?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom