Fast and Furious 7

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim203

Just come back from the pictures with my lads after seeing the latest one. Brilliant film,moderate language for my 12 and 13 year old and some great looking AMG's the bad guys had including some G Wagons. Shame they trashed them all. Recommend it to anyone. Action from start to finish.

Going tomorrow

Thanks for the heads-up...I watched the first instalment of the series then thought the rest was pretty much followed the same theme, if your a petrol-head its all good stuff with some great cars:thumb:...decided to watch no.6 a few days ago which I enjoyed in preparation for watching no.7 in the next week or so:D

Saw it last night - its a good movie! Although I do feel some roles could have been portrayed a bit better - nice surprise to see Kurt in it.

Saw it last night - its a good movie! Although I do feel some roles could have been portrayed a bit better.....

I'm sure that it will still be up for several Academy Award nominations.

Finally got round to watching it...tbh it was much better than I anticipated, lots of great muscle cars including a few AMG models, ridiculously outrageous stunts, including cars that can fly:Dlol...and a nice fitting tribute to Paul Walker at the end...for petrolheads definitely worth catching:thumb:

Last edited:
Yeah the final few scenes were a bit emotional and real pity it.

The film was totally OTT and I loved for that.

I was that impressed i got comfy & had a nap, cars flying from building to building....come on:cool:

It's good. Can't wait for it to be available on blu-ray.

There's are other ways to get full HD movies, I have been told. [emoji57]

Only just got round to watching this and got to say it's a brilliant film, it passed by in a flash such was the action.

Ending was a fitting tribute to Paul Walker too, very poignant.

R.I.P. Paul.

SPX said:
Only just got round to watching this and got to say it's a brilliant film, it passed by in a flash such was the action. Ending was a fitting tribute to Paul Walker too, very poignant. R.I.P. Paul.

For just a sit and watch movie, they never seem to get boring. I've got all 7 on DVD/bluray and my eldest is starting to get into them.

Fast and Furious have the essential ingredient that we all want. ACTION and CARS.

It's like the car chases in the Bourne series, or the cars that James Bond drives. If you leave cars out of a film, it becomes boring.

Man has two best friends. His dogs and his cars.

Just my opinion.

Video game style nonsense stunts.

Never beat the Italian Job.

SPX said:
Only just got round to watching this and got to say it's a brilliant film, it passed by in a flash such was the action. Ending was a fitting tribute to Paul Walker too, very poignant. R.I.P. Paul.
Did you know, that white Supra at the end was actually one of Paul's cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom