• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

First time MB owner - CLS350 Shooting Brake

LostInSpace

Car
2017 CLS350D Premium Plus Shooting Brake, 2012 C220D Estate
Hi all,

Have recently purchased a 2017 CLS350D Premium Plus Shooting Brake. Found a 1 owner car with full MB service history and brucie bonus as the previous owners service plan had one remaining service, so it's booked in for a couple of weeks - Service A and ATF change. Happy days!

Naturally, already planning several unnecessary trips, much to the wife's amusement...

Ryan

Only sellers photo’s at this stage, which are low res - once I’ve taken a couple of decent one’s I’m sure I’ll be sharing like an over excited teenager :rolleyes:

Are you sure ATF change is due, has dealer confirmed this. I ask, because my E350d 2017, ATF change is at 77500 miles, and not year based. Maybe it’s different for the CLS.

Yep dealer confirmed this afternoon. Car is on 25,300 miles. To be fair, I’ve not explicitly checked the service schedule, but won’t turn it down as offered.

In the next few months I need to decide if I want to continue with the MB Service Plan or go Indie - PCS are ~40mins from me. I’ll head over one day (any excuse for a drive!) to meet them, the forum appears to hold them in high regard.

Yep dealer confirmed this afternoon. Car is on 25,300 miles. To be fair, I’ve not explicitly checked the service schedule, but won’t turn it down as offered.

In the next few months I need to decide if I want to continue with the MB Service Plan or go Indie - PCS are ~40mins from me. I’ll head over one day (any excuse for a drive!) to meet them, the forum appears to hold them in high regard.
You won't go wrong using Ollie at PCS.
You just need to decide whether you want to keep a main dealer service history and mobilo breakdown or use an indy and pay less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom