Gla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulhick

Car
C250 amg premium sports plus
My Audi is a bit too thirsty now just for me to get to work and back so looking at changing it. Absolutely love our c class so want another merc. The Gla seems to suit my needs pretty much perfectly so before I take the leap I thought I’d ask any members on here how they get along with theirs and if there are any known issues I should be looking out for.

Many thanks.

I assume this is the new GLA that you're looking at? If so can you tell us what engine/spec you are interested in?

Looking at 2018 onwards with the 220 diesel engine and 4 matic

A friend recently sold his GLA 45 and I was surprised just how much I liked that car. Went like stink (really) and was unless in lunatic mode very good on fuel. I’ve yearned after one since. Prices moved beyond my limit unfortunately.

Am toying with the a45 wife can have it to get to work and I can have it on a weekend. Only downside it’s no better on fuel than my sq5 that I want to replace and being close to 50 don’t want to look like a midlife crisis.

I’ve reserved a 21 reg GLA 35 premium from Motorpoint……..downside is that I’m trading in my W205 C63…with a little cash my way of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom