• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Going to say goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian 1

Car
MB A Class 180d sport
Hi all, If you can't have an adult conversation about football without a stupid gun being pointed at you it's time to go, I am sorry to leave as I did enjoy the forum, however, rules are rules and I don't like them.
All the best, Brian

Don't fret Brian.

Somewhere out there is a football forum where:

petrol V's diesel
C43 AMG a Real AMG?

Blah, blah, blah

are all banned topics as they often turn nasty! :ban:

I totally agree with you. Car related threads can often turn nasty, what's the difference? :dk:

Last edited by a moderator:
You posted about a subject that always ends up with arguments and people falling out, and not only that, but spoilers too.

I don't think admin was harsh, but I do think KHz's avatar is wrong.

It's a shame you're leaving, all the best.

Is football talk seriously banned on here? I never knew this :dk:

Imagine if Facebook had the same rules...

You posted about a subject that always ends up with arguments and people falling out, and not only that, but spoilers too.

I don't think admin was harsh, but I do think KHz's avatar is wrong.

It's a shame you're leaving, all the best.

KHz's avatar is mesmerising. :crazy:

And I think Brian will stay, he just needs a group hug. :rolleyes:

You recall that supporters can't take beer onto the terraces because it inevitably ends up with someone turning into a knuckle-dragging mouth breather (if they aren't already) and starting a massed brawl?

Same reason. :thumb:

Its your loss Brian. Rules are made for a purpose whether you/I/we agree with them or not. Leaving here because you don't like it seems a bit drastic, but all the best.

Forum.jpg

Doodle said:
You recall that supporters can't take beer onto the terraces because it inevitably ends up with someone turning into a knuckle-dragging mouth breather (if they aren't already) and starting a massed brawl? Same reason. :thumb:

You mean like when AMG and non-AMG members argue with one another on here? :wallbash:

AMGeed said:
Yep..........its about cars so its OK

That's ridiculous

Probably the first sport a majority of British people ever played or took to and we aren't allowed to discuss it :eek:

I'm confused now. Has Brian gone or not, if he has why are we still talking as if he's here?

Can we talk about snooker?

F1 can get a little 'racy' (see what I did there?) :D

^ Because inevitably due to team support there will be arguments which Admin are trying to avoid. Its on the list above along with religion and politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom