• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Going to say goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, If you can't have an adult conversation about football without a stupid gun being pointed at you it's time to go, I am sorry to leave as I did enjoy the forum, however, rules are rules and I don't like them.
All the best, Brian
What all this about then?? Not f@@t b@@l is it :dk:

I don't agree with much/most/anything (delete as applicable) Neil writes, however, this sums up what happens when people announce they are leaving the forum - it's just a ripple on the pond for a very short while before calm returns and nobody remembers it.

I'd just go in dignified silence (what do you mean, hurry up then ):D.

John Hi

Are you going too? I do hope not as you are one of the sensible ones :thumb:

Interesting signature Brian.

"I started out with nothin and still got most of it left"

Wonder what made you select that? :dk:

You posted about a subject that always ends up with arguments and people falling out, and not only that, but spoilers too.

I don't think admin was harsh, but I do think KHz's avatar is wrong.

It's a shame you're leaving, all the best.

Often is...

If Brian1 is the guy that posted the Welsh goal alert on here yesterday? Then he should have been banned for not adding a spoiler alert! I had a notice up in the weighbridge at work asking for no score updates as i was recording the game to watch when i got in probably like most! He posted knowing he was on the wind up! no sympathy from me Brian. Miss you already!:wallbash:

Tony.

Often is...

Mods apart from a couple seam to take sides when it comes to apply the rules.
I got a ban for fook all the other day because coolvin felt like it ...

Correct. G is having a new head gasket and skim. Covered by the firm that sold it to me (phew!) though.

I can't drive for a month so I told them not to rush in getting in back to me. It's ready now so it will be on my drive next week. My wife has yet to drive it!

Did I miss something?? Something about football? or cars? or Mary? or Brian?

Looking forward to reading the words of wisdom from Brian2 when he rises from the ashes all Phoenix like.

Wow, seriously, football, politics and religion are banned subjects here?

How odd :s

I can't stand football, I have no religion and I haven't voted since I was 18, but banning them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom