Goodbye A Class, Hello C250d

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

liamt

Car
2022, AMG A35 Premium Plus, Patagonia Red
Hi Guys, I've rather neglected this forum for the past couple of weeks. Last Tuesday I said goodbye to my 2016 A 200d AMG Line and hello to my new car. A 2018 W205 250d AMG Line with the premium plus pack in Selenite Grey. What a step up and quite rightly so, the 9G gearbox is fabulous and I love how the car handles and has plenty of power. In terms of comfort the A Class was good however driving on bumpy roads and the wind noise did spoil the drive in my opinion, these are no longer an issue in the C Class. I did start looking at the petrol options in the C Class range however when I considered my commute to work the diesel was the better option for me at present. Initially I went to my local MB Dealership (MB Sunderland) just to discuss future options however when I arrived there was a selection of pre-registered 18 plate W205s including mine, all AMG Line Cars with either the premium or premium plus pack as specs with only delivery miles on the clock and I got what I feel was a great deal. I could have had a 220d which had the additional drivers assistance package, however I opted for the more powerful 250d over the additional toys and I believe I've made the right choice, I feel the car is fully loaded anyway. The log book has just arrived in my name today so the next step is to get my Private Plate on it sometime this week.

Liam

30572142_10160147646635697_1190655568702868819_n.jpg

Lovely car.

Private plates are assigned instantly online now. Remember to inform your insurer.

Picked my C250d up last Saturday. Have to say the 9g gearbox is much smoother than the 7g in my previous coupe.

Good buy CLS 250Cdi, hello A class.....lol
I love your car it's fab, I suppose it came with mats.....Liam.....lol, enjoy the speed.
You will see a big difference in fuel costs, my A does presumably 70 mpg

Good buy CLS 250Cdi, hello A class.....lol
I love your car it's fab, I suppose it came with mats.....Liam.....lol, enjoy the speed.
You will see a big difference in fuel costs, my A does presumably 70 mpg
Thanks Brian, yes mats were included! I think they come as standard on all AMG Line cars. Are you going for the new A Class or the current model?

Liam

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Thanks Brian, yes mats were included! I think they come as standard on all AMG Line cars. Are you going for the new A Class or the current model?

Liam
Only had it 6 weeks Liam, I have a feeling another model supersedes it, not sure, it only had 50 on the clock from Mercedes-Benz

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Wow is that on a run or a mix of motorway/town? That’s a great MPG
It's on a run clk, and that's what I was told from my salesman.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom