Guess what ive bought?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
500E...lhd..

450 slc??

Ok well done to *** and DM.

Yep, I prized this out of the hands of our very own Talbir.

Its been very exciting as ive been after one for ages... I wanted a facelift, but I got a facelift UK model, making it rare as hens.. this is its spec:

• One of 29 UK Supplied Cars and one of the two UK supplied in 1993
• Brabus Wheels
• Brabus Steering Wheel with Airbag
• Brabus Pedals
• Brabus Floor Mats
• Brabus Suspension
• Brabus Outside & Oil Temperature Display
• Brabus Back Box
• Recaro C Seats – Heated & Ortho
• MB Phone
• Rear Blind
• Illuminated Sills
• Genuine Centre Console Fridge
• Auto Dimming Mirrors
• In fact every single option possible!
• Featured MB Enthusiast in 2004

Talbir worked hard over the last few weeks to ensure I got the car in perfect order.. Just two weeks before his wife is due.

I really appreciate the effort he has put in as I have got my perfect E500 now.

Being Talbir, he has added every single faftory option and all the available Brabus mods too!

the car runs beautifully and the thing I love is that, unlike the SEC, it could be a daily driver.. Its practicle and extremely powerful.

Also managed to get myself a great private plate to go on it...

Ill be taking some proper pics tomorrow, but here are some of Talbirs own pics....

Thanks again Talbir...

e500a.jpg

e500b.jpg

e500c.jpg

e500d.jpg

e500e.jpg

e500f.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!!!

theres more wood in there than in the rainforest

Very nice indeed, Jay, I like it a lot.

I sometimes find myself wondering if I should have bought an E500 instead of the Civic.

Must be the most switches I have ever seen in a merc !

The car and that wood look fantastic !

Respect Jay - Very nice motor. Does it still have the orth-seats? I thought Talbir was talking of putting them in something else (but then I could be completely wrong:eek: )

Love the top of the centre console - it has every switch possible:rock: (not that you will se much need for the snow chain one in Nuneaton.)

I guess the plate with 500e might figure in the equation somewhere too:rolleyes:

Very jealous and very much looking forward to seeing it

Very nice indeed, Jay, I like it a lot.

I sometimes find myself wondering if I should have bought an E500 instead of the Civic.

You would have lost less money at trade in time!

I feel very lucky at the moment..

It was hard to let go for him, he has put in a huge amount of work over the years he has owned it... I actually felt bad for buying it from him! I know what he must feel like as I have similar feelings for the SEC...
Who says cars are just metal.

But a true gent, he has left me nothing to fiddle with... everything works and I cant think of any mods apart from maybe an avantgarde grill..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom