Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

-AJC-

Car
ML 320 CDI
Hi everyone, not new to Mercedes but new to this forum.

Currently own a ML 320 CDI, which we hope will be with us for some time. Have previously had a SLK, C280(W204) and an E350 CDI.

Expecting to do much of the maintenance myself as I buck at paying £180ph for Mercedes to do it, their coffee and pastries ain't that good!

First jobs will be the usual service items and then see what's what. Makes a difference to not be chasing performance and rather concentrate on things that make the journeys more comfortable.

Cheers

Andy

Hi everyone, not new to Mercedes but new to this forum.

Currently own a ML 320 CDI, which we hope will be with us for some time. Have previously had a SLK, C280(W204) and an E350 CDI.

Expecting to do much of the maintenance myself as I buck at paying £180ph for Mercedes to do it, their coffee and pastries ain't that good!

First jobs will be the usual service items and then see what's what. Makes a difference to not be chasing performance and rather concentrate on things that make the journeys more comfortable.

Cheers

Andy

Welcome to the forum Andy............you're right about the pasties.:eek:

Oh they are meant to be pastries................so there you go then.

Last edited:
Makes a difference to not be chasing performance and rather concentrate on things that make the journeys more comfortable.

Cheers

Andy

Welcome Andy from a fellow brand new member. The above quote of yours is basically my thoughts now...I may use that myself at sometime :D:D

Cheers guys.

Must be a sign of middle age wanting to be comfortable but since the roads in the U.K. are so dire I get nervous going above 60mph in case another crater looms. My previous C Class had new rubber and was told all 4 wheels were slightly buckled as a result of our wonderful roads!

Cheers guys.

Must be a sign of middle age wanting to be comfortable but since the roads in the U.K. are so dire I get nervous going above 60mph in case another crater looms. My previous C Class had new rubber and was told all 4 wheels were slightly buckled as a result of our wonderful roads!

Yup, i am old enough to remember when the 'Road Fund Licence' was paid by those who use the roads to maintain/repair the roads. Unfortunately now it appears to be another 'back door tax' for the Government coffers under the prefix of emissions and s*d the state of the roads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom