• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Hello

j dog

Car
none
Hi, I joined a while ago as I'm looking to buy an E63. Hope to find some good info a possibly a new car on here.

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I would suggest you put down a bit more information about the E63 that you are looking for. Members of the forum will be better placed to advise if they know the age/model, if it is a saloon or wagon, acceptable mileage etc etc.

Greetings and welcome to the group. Nice choice of vehicle!

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I would suggest you put down a bit more information about the E63 that you are looking for. Members of the forum will be better placed to advise if they know the age/model, if it is a saloon or wagon, acceptable mileage etc etc.
Hi Paul, yes sorry maybe a little bit brief and vague from myself there! I'm looking for a 5.5 W212. I think i need to look at a few in the flesh though as I'm undecided over whether i prefer the look of the saloon or estate, I would want the rear seats to fold though as i'd want to put my mountain bike in the back. Colour wise aswell, I'm quite open to ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom