Hesitation acceleration......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rik430

Car
CLK430
Hey guys, today I had to go and drop some bits off on behalf of my work and it was about an hours drive. And being that since buying the CLK430 I’ve not really used it due to the lockdown so I’m not sure if this is a new issue or I didn’t notice it before? However the car seems to be a little hesitant when I accelerate and when I push the kick down the car feels like it’s restricted and doesn’t want to accelerate then a few seconds later the car starts to accelerate but very slowly?
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Or experienced this issue with their car? I’m now definitely going to get the gearbox serviced along with a new conductor plate then after I’ll reset the gearbox TCU. I’m wondering if it could just need a good service but I thought I’d ask the question incase it’s a common problem that requires more than just a engine and gearbox service. Thanks

Hey guys, today I had to go and drop some bits off on behalf of my work and it was about an hours drive. And being that since buying the CLK430 I’ve not really used it due to the lockdown so I’m not sure if this is a new issue or I didn’t notice it before? However the car seems to be a little hesitant when I accelerate and when I push the kick down the car feels like it’s restricted and doesn’t want to accelerate then a few seconds later the car starts to accelerate but very slowly?
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Or experienced this issue with their car? I’m now definitely going to get the gearbox serviced along with a new conductor plate then after I’ll reset the gearbox TCU. I’m wondering if it could just need a good service but I thought I’d ask the question incase it’s a common problem that requires more than just a engine and gearbox service. Thanks
I have the same problem with my 240 clk was your issue sorted

How is your MAF?
This part could cause you some strange issues.

I’ve cracked it although service parts are listed on all services from new no gearbox oil although it’s only done now 56000 thinking oils very old on low mileage it’s a bit shocked at being told to use sports mode thanks for all your help merc fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom