• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

I say goodbye to my SL63 tomorrow

The 2012 GTr was fabulous such a different car from the original one I tried back in 2009.
So I'm putting my Phaeton up for sale as I think it will do as my daily too.

:) good choice! And yes I found it great as a daily. My only one gripe with using it as a daily was multi-storey car parks. Narrow windy exits. The car is wide and with the seating position the way it is, exiting the car park was normally down to luck. The odd alloy scrape can be expected :/ however, you do learn fast to find alternative parking, especially if it's bloody Guildford!!! :)

Next Mb world meet, be sure to bring it if you get it :D

:) good choice! And yes I found it great as a daily. My only one gripe with using it as a daily was multi-storey car parks. Narrow windy exits. The car is wide and with the seating position the way it is, exiting the car park was normally down to luck. The odd alloy scrape can be expected :/ however, you do learn fast to find alternative parking, especially if it's bloody Guildford!!! :)

Next Mb world meet, be sure to bring it if you get it :D

I'm having a bit of 'banging your head against the wall' with the dealer over price at the moment but I hope to wear them down with persistence.

If you don't mind me asking, was the buyer the car dealer then who currently has it advertised?

I don't know what your budget is but the R8 V10 is amazing for track use and daily driver. Only 2 seats.

What sort of price will you be looking at for the PhatOne? PM if you'd prefer.

I've decided the PhatOne is too nice to get rid of, after a short trip to the tip with all my garden rubbish this morning I decided that the Gtr does have it limitations as a daily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom