• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

iCarsoft MB2

Glib

Car
2012 S204 C250 Estate
Hello all, I have a 2012 C250 estate with run flat indicator and abs faults which are probably the same issue and my partners 2013 E220 convertible has DRL failure faults showing.

I have seen a lot of people recommending the above code readers and wondered if the MB2 would help fault find on these systems. The advert states they are great for DPF and airbag issues but I don't know if they can diagnose all faults.

Anyone have one or know if they will read faults on all the car's systems ?

Thanks in advance

Hello all, I have a 2012 C250 estate with run flat indicator and abs faults which are probably the same issue and my partners 2013 E220 convertible has DRL failure faults showing.

I have seen a lot of people recommending the above code readers and wondered if the MB2 would help fault find on these systems. The advert states they are great for DPF and airbag issues but I don't know if they can diagnose all faults.

Anyone have one or know if they will read faults on all the car's systems ?

Thanks in advance
I would say yes it will help . I use the MB2 on my older 2009 E class and it’s pretty comprehensive

They are only ok for dpf issues . Not great.

Thanks W1ghty - better bash the old debit card again then. I didn't want to get stuck with another bit of kit that I can't really use.

Screenshot_20230620-083511.png

I've used mine several times on my 03 SL55.. Great bit of kit.. does a comprehensive scan of all systems.. with ability to clear codes.. Worth every penny.

I've used mine several times on my 03 SL55.. Great bit of kit.. does a comprehensive scan of all systems.. with ability to clear codes.. Worth every penny.
Don’t forget real-time monitoring which can help pinpoint certain faults.

iCarsoft is a great tool. I had all repair work done by the garage, but I already knew what the problem was and the garage prepared the parts in advance. Obviously, not every fault can be diagnosed DIY using iCarsoft, but in my case it worked well. My car was petrol so no idea regarding PDF forced regen etc.

iCarsoft is a great tool. I had all repair work done by the garage, but I already knew what the problem was and the garage prepared the parts in advance. Obviously, not every fault can be diagnosed DIY using iCarsoft, but in my case it worked well. My car was petrol so no idea regarding PDF forced regen etc.
Screenshot_20230620-111602.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom