Icasoft

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aded

Car
W204 C180 2012
Hi all,hope all good.I will like to buy icarsoft cr pro for my car.I contacted LJM but not good customer service with them in which I will discuss later, is UK parts direct ok for original icarsoft pls.I don’t want to buy fake Chinese one.thanks in advance.

i bought mine from LJM no probs so far

I got mine form UK parts, it works and updated no problem.

Tezz

I bought mine on Amazon last year, was slightly cheaper at the time too. I just looked an there are 3 currently showing in stock at one seller, https://www.amazon.co.uk/iCarsoft-P...1&keywords=icarsoft+mb2&qid=1606401974&sr=8-2

When I bought mine I figured if it wasn't what I wanted it was an easy job to return to Amazon to get my money back.

It updated no problem out of the box and has worked well ever since.

Hi all,hope all good.I will like to buy icarsoft cr pro for my car.I contacted LJM but not good customer service with them in which I will discuss later, is UK parts direct ok for original icarsoft pls.I don’t want to buy fake Chinese one.thanks in advance.
Thanks guys, I Contacted LJM to buy the Icarsoft from them,email from Leighton, initially very helpful,
based on the recommendation from this forum which I have being a member since last year, on getting to the payment section, PayPal gave option of 3 instalment payment, I think that was ok, though I have my money to pay. I paid £82 first payment which will follow by 2 more payment in which anybody will go for this if come up.First payment out of my debit card immediately, but LJM said my transaction was doubt, I can’t believe this, My £82 will be refunded on 2nd of December, this too bad. I offered to pay balance through phone or another option.now my first payment will get back to me on 2nd December.
I will get it through another supplier,I missed the group buy last year.Thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom