If this isnt fully loaded I dont know what is !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You'd think he'd get someone to check his spelling and grammar before placing an ad.

It makes his company look bad.

Nice motor.

Stunningly beautiful car. Wish I had the spare cash to take on such luxury just for the hell of it.

ABC (standard I think on the S600)

Rear tables?

What a stunning car for the money, BUT...............

I am appalled at the state of the bodywork. No criticism intended of the seller. We are talking of a late 2001 flagship vehicle! It might just be a poor picture but I doubt it?

s600%20009_jpg.jpg

TV, distronic, linguatronic, closing assist, there must be more that it has not got

stationary heater, integrated fridge in rear, second handset in rear, keyless go, side window blinds maybe ??. Doesnt have any Designo at all.

It might have VCS if the airbag has the button and the module is installed.

Rear tables?
It appears to have an ABC button on the dash, if that counts.

No rear tables pictured though.

It even has a power rear blind :)

No obvious rear fridge.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-MERCEDES-S...oryZ9855QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemApart from Double glazing I cant think of anything else it hasnt got

It has double glazing as standard. People get a bit confused, because on the W220 the double glazing is a lot less thick and obvious than on the W140, but it is effectively double glazed.

Has anyone ever drove one of these things ?

I drive the 5L version of this and mine comes with all the same options as this V12. Best car I have ever had and every time I get behind the wheel, I get the same enjoyment as on the very first day. Brilliant, smooth ride.

I'd be wary about the V12, a lot more expensive to run and maintain and completely different engine, with not many technicians out there that can work on it properly.

TV, distronic, linguatronic, closing assist, there must be more that it has not got

Malcolm, it has tv (it's on in one of the pictures) and linguatronic (you can see the stalk in the pictures), and self-closing doors are standard on the S500 and S600 (perhaps even on the S430, can't remember).

Rear tables?

Yes, has ABC (and yes, that's standard for the S600). No rear table option though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom