Instrument Cluster W123 D200

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pourquoipas

Car
Mercedes W123 200D
Hi everyone and a very Happy New Year to you all.
I own a W123 Series D200 (1982) which I have owned and driven for the past 12 years. I am in the process of having her repainted as well as attending to a couple of other items that I have been intending to take care of for a long time.

1. The instrument cluster fitted at present came from a D300 and of course the speedo is not accurate. Can anyone give me some advice as to how to remedy the speedo problem ( hopefully without having to change it)? If this is not possible then I would be very interested in getting hold of a complete working instrument cluster for this model. If anybody has one or knows where I can get hold of one would you please let me know.
2. As you can see from the photo, I need to get hold of a driver's side headlamp lens (my car us left hand drive). Can anybody advise me where I could obtain this part? Failing that I am also considering changing the complete unit so again where can I get one from?
3. Finally, I am wishing to improve the areas around the dashboard trim so am also looking for items like walnut dash trim, a centre console with wood facia etc.
Many thanks for any advice.
Best regards

Attachments

• The Merc enhanced.jpg
    The Merc enhanced.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 2
  • 20150101_161646_HDR.jpg
    20150101_161646_HDR.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom