Instrument cluster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kam09

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350cdi coupe sport obs black
Hi guys, does anybody know how or know someone that can virginise/reset n flash a used facelift 3 dial cluster for an e coupe 2011? The cluster is from a 2013-16 e coupe

I expect one of the "Mileage Correction" firms that advertise on the web will do it.

You may find they want a specific mileage entered and not zeroed.

AMGeed said:
I expect one of the "Mileage Correction" firms that advertise on the web will do it. You may find they want a specific mileage entered and not zeroed.
I think for it to work, it has to be virginised and then flashed via star in to my car, all data should transfer over ..

So I'm wondering if this is something a decent indi can do?!

You can't do it with Star Diagnosis. You need a cluster repair company to properly zero the flash ram on it. - i.e an electronics engineering job

Cheers

Richard

richard said:
You can't do it with Star Diagnosis. You need a cluster repair company to properly zero the flash ram on it. - i.e an electronics engineering job Cheers Richard
Hi Richard
I believe the cluster chip will have to be flashed so it will appear as new? Then will need to be married over to my car with my mileage and service history transferred over to it, is this correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom