• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Keyless go help please

gl boy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes ML 350 , E220 cabriolet Amg premium plus , Porsche 968 sports
Help needed please !!!
Have a 2011 my 350 with keyless go/ entry ,,
Just went to get in the vehicle , wouldn’t unlock in the handle , had to use the key fob ,,, had a mess and when I got out , the vehicle locked without me pressing anything ,, and also now when it unlocks all 4 windows are dropping half way ,,, then when locking they are going back to closed position !!! Weird ,,,, any help please

That’s an odd one. My windows only do the global open close thing whenever I hold down the fob open close (which is what it’s supposed to do). Maybe your car is getting a confused or rogue signal from the fob ? You haven’t got water in it by chance ?

Have you tried using the spare fob to see if you still get the same symptoms, or maybe replace the original fobs battery ?

That’s an odd one. My windows only do the global open close thing whenever I hold down the fob open close (which is what it’s supposed to do). Maybe your car is getting a confused or rogue signal from the fob ? You haven’t got water in it by chance ?

Have you tried using the spare fob to see if you still get the same symptoms, or maybe replace the original fobs battery ?

Hi , yes I’ve tried it with both keys , very intermittent , about one in five times it opens and closes the windows , Just don’t know what’s going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom