Lets see your AMGs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D5BF5332-BCE3-4F0D-96E3-C3067AB7ACEA.jpeg

I recently acquried this beauty for my better half. It is in for rear suspension overhaul and I also plan to change the wheels to Ispiri’s FF P1… more to come soon 😎.

Here’s my ML 27 AMG.

full

Dirty cars are a good thing. It shows they’re being used as intended.

Dirty cars are a good thing. It shows they’re being used as intended.
Exactly, in fact, that's one of my favourite things to see - filthy supercars.

The last one I saw was a few years ago, on the M42 on a summers evening, traffic was at a standstill 'because M42' and a dark grey Ferrari F12 pulled up alongside me, the bumper, bonnet and windscreen covered in dead flies and the front wheels, although gloss black were almost universally powder grey from brake dust. Even more stunning in that condition than clean and shiny, in my opinion.

The last one I saw was a few years ago, on the M42 on a summers evening, traffic was at a standstill 'because M42' and a dark grey Ferrari F12 pulled up alongside me, the bumper, bonnet and windscreen covered in dead flies and the front wheels, although gloss black were almost universally powder grey from brake dust. Even more stunning in that condition than clean and shiny, in my opinion.
That might be Dave?

full

My first C63 - diamond silver, Eurocharged remap, quaife diff, porcelain interior. Had some amazing trips in that car and it was my first taste of the M156 magic

IMG-20220217-WA0001.jpg

Then moved to a PPP estate when my little girl arrived. Still loving it and don't know what I'll replace it with (despite my recent efforts to try lol)

IMG-20220217-WA0002.jpg

Blimey! - Looks like he's been rallying in that!
It really does, and the main reason I took the photo, as it was really dirty even by my own standards!

I think that photo was taken in Birmingham just before Christmas 2019. Is that around the time you saw it?

Unfortunately, most people keep cars like this off the road in Winter, but I could bare to think of it sitting doing nothing.

Anyway, back to topic. Let’s see those AMGs.

It really does, and the main reason I took the photo, as it was really dirty even by my own standards!

I think that photo was taken in Birmingham just before Christmas 2019. Is that around the time you saw it?

Unfortunately, most people keep cars like this off the road in Winter, but I could bare to think of it sitting doing nothing.

Anyway, back to topic. Let’s see those AMGs.
No - the one I saw was probably summer 2015 maybe, so it was warm and dry - the rest of car was relatively clean though :) I do recognise the car park though (sad I know), looks like BHX 1.....

No - the one I saw was probably summer 2015 maybe, so it was warm and dry - the rest of car was relatively clean though :) I do recognise the car park though (sad I know), looks like BHX 1.....
It must be a coincidence, my mate Dave didn’t have the F12 then 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom