• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Looking for OM612 (270 CDI) cylinder head/rocker cover!

smanderson117

Car
W209 CLK 270 CDI & W203 C220 CDI
Hello all,

My CLK 270 CDI has someone cracked the cylinder head cover/rocker cover depending on what you know it as. Just in a place luckily where it will function but I need to source one asap. If you are breaking one or know of anywhere that has one (NLA from mercedes) please do let me know. Either let me know here or message me with a number (new member so cant reply to messages yet :) )

I'm based warrington but willing to pay forr part and postage or collect if not too far! Part number is A6120100430

Pic of my crack for attention ;) PXL_20230903_152028744.jpg

Well I found one on ebay, part number is actually stamped on it as A6120100405 (the last 2 digits differing from what I originally found on my online parts catalogue) and I found one on ebay. £180 later (they were £200 new from merc when available) hopefully one more issue ticked off the list. Got new injector seals (did this about a month ago and cleaned up to fix black death), stretch bolts, PCV seperator and gaskets so should be very refreshed after this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom