M156 Cam Adjuster plates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cheers C63Mike, sorry to hear you ran into some difficulties with the rebuild yourself but great to hear you now have a sorted engine, I’ve found Murder63 contact details, and know of AJS, will give them a call!

Murder63 on instagram or AJS performance in Hitchin. I ended up having to get AJS to basically do a full top half engine rebuild after trying to do it myself. I’m putting it down to the engine timing had been messed with and I should have probably checked for TDC on the pistons to make sure the crankshaft matched but hey ho you live and learn.

But I now have pretty much a reconditioned m156 with a full pulley rebuild using the 63 motorsport adjuster back plates, skeleton front plates with the titanium bolt package, all gaskets changed, new valves, machined pistons etc etc so she will last a while 👌🏼
Cheers C63Mike, sorry to hear you ran into some difficulties with the rebuild yourself but great to hear you now have a sorted engine, I’ve found Murder63 contact details, and know of AJS, will give them a call!

Cool yeah no worries mate, let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom