• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Matching Green, Essex Classic Car Show Sunday 9th July 2023

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
I've attended this event a few times and it's quite a nice event. It's in a small village called Matching Green in the wilds of Essex not far from Harlow. I've messaged them about getting an area for parking for us. It's held on the village green, albeit a very large green. If you're interested in coming along then add your name and I'll let them know numbers nearer the time.

Attending

01 MissyD

I went to this event a couple of years ago,lots of parking,and they do have show ring where cars are driven around and commented on ,it is very well run,usual food outlets,and as MissyD said there may well be a dedicated area for us to use,Matching Green is a small villge but it has a gigantic village green,I would get there early if going traffic can get snarled up once you get past 12 noon.

It was a few years ago this was last on and it was a surprising gem of an event with lots of cars, auto jumble, things for the kids and food outlets if you didn't want to go to the restaurant over the road and an arena where some exhibited their cars to the crowd!!

Attending

01 MissyD
02 SJMaxwell

I've attended this event a few times and it's quite a nice event. It's in a small village called Matching Green in the wilds of Essex not far from Harlow. I've messaged them about getting an area for parking for us. It's held on the village green, albeit a very large green. If you're interested in coming along then add your name and I'll let them know numbers nearer the time.

Attending

01 MissyD

Can you add me to the list please MissyD?

Attending

01 MissyD
02 SJMaxwell
03 Big Janner

Can't be totally sure but I'll try and get to this, thanks Sarah.

Matt

Can't be totally sure but I'll try and get to this, thanks Sarah.

Matt
Attending

01 MissyD
02 SJMaxwell
03 Big Janner
04 mattk1 - possible

Not far from me , always forget, so thanks for the reminder Sarah :thumb:
01 MissyD
02 SJMaxwell
03 Big Janner
04 mattk1 - possible
05 Wagon

2 miles from me, and no MB
You can still pop along tho, be good to see you

01 MissyD
02 SJMaxwell
03 Big Janner
04 mattk1 - possible
05 Wagon

Anyone else?

01 MissyD
02 SJMaxwell
03 Big Janner
04 mattk1 - possible
05 Wagon

01 MissyD
02 SJMaxwell
03 Big Janner
04 mattk1 - possible
05 Wagon
06 MarkMifsud (not in an MB) possible

Hey @MissyD did you get an area for us or is it just a free for all?

Hey @MissyD did you get an area for us or is it just a free for all?
I wasn't able to book an area as they said it's a "just turn up' event .

Hopefully see you guys there :thumb:

01 MissyD
02 SJMaxwell
03 Big Janner
04 mattk1 - possible
05 Wagon
06 MarkMifsud (not in an MB) possible

I had planned to bring the old girl, but I've just got back from visiting my eldest in hospital and I need to chill, so I'll bring Mel instead. Hopefully see some of you tomorrow.

I'll bring a brolly too ☔

Anyone else here apart from me and MissyD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom