MB Collindale Stealership

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flash

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs
I went out to North West London for a night out last night and happened to be waiting on the side road by this former Stealership to meet up with the others. Anyone know what activities actually take place at this former garage/stealership now…? There were just a few nice cars (not that many) parked in the rear car park and the former "commercial" w/shop which had its big shutter/doors open with the lights on inside and I could see a W221 S Class parked inside BUT there did not appear to be any sign of life what so ever.

It used to be a big outlet for passenger cars/vans/trucks.

Hi

from memory the dealership is just about to have an absoloute fortune spent on it to bring it up to standard .

Should look really good when its done .

The workshops still operate doing pdi work for hampstead and swiss cottage i believe .
MB london are investing a lot of dcuk money to make theyre sight look more like Milton Keynes and Greenoaks.

Edmonton Branch is being Relocated to Chigwell ive seen the model looks just like the sight at Milton keynes .Dealership standards and all that .

Andy

Cheers Andy - I was a bit puzzled as to why there were still brand new cars parked out there and what was going on inside the w/shop (which is like a aircarft hanger) on a Saturday night just before 10PM.

Colindale site used to be my favourite outlet as the w/shops there were soo big and appeared to be "hi tech" with cars/vans/trucks all done under the same roof.

MB Colindale is still open for business.

As Andy said it is currently being/about to be refurbished.

However, the Commercial Vehicle side of the business closed last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom