• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

MBUX Dashcam USB Options

Headhurts

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes GLC
I have a 2021 GLC and following an update to the MBUX system the inbuilt Dashcam option is now available at a one off fee of £200, I wonder if anyone on the forum can answer this fairly simple question as I cannot find anything via searching forums or web.

The camera records to a USB device so once recording is started can I also access another USB device containing my music or will MBUX only allow access to one device at a time.

Many thanks,
Robin

Yes you can have two or more. I have this system in my new C200. I am currently using two USB sticks in the slots under the main display, one with a folder containing music files and another with a speed camera database (from SCDB.info). The built in dash cam records to both which could be a bit confusing if/when you need to look for a recording and I can't see if it is possible to specify which is to be used. One other point: Sometimes the system seems to get confused and when I select "Media" to play music, it displays the recorded dash cam videos (!) so its necessary to go into Settings and select the correct USB and folder containing music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom