• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes Me, no Longer working for remote locking?

Dyo Addz

I had noticed some time ago that despite having paid for a 3 year subscription for remote locking, in the Me App, this no longer worked, yet I could see the status, ie locked or unlocked.
On contacting the Me team today, this is something that the phone service providers have stopped, rather than Mercedes. This means that the car sim does no longer work to remotely lock the car.
Has anyone else noticed this, or any other of the digital extras not working for their vehicle, or has anyone found a solution?
I have asked Me to provide a credit for the unused period of the 3 years, I wait with hope!

I had noticed some time ago that despite having paid for a 3 year subscription for remote locking, in the Me App, this no longer worked, yet I could see the status, ie locked or unlocked.
On contacting the Me team today, this is something that the phone service providers have stopped, rather than Mercedes. This means that the car sim does no longer work to remotely lock the car.
Has anyone else noticed this, or any other of the digital extras not working for their vehicle, or has anyone found a solution?
I have asked Me to provide a credit for the unused period of the 3 years, I wait with hope!

What is your car (model/year), and does it use 3G or 4G for the data connection? 3G phone services are being withdrawn, so MB are dropping support for some of their services that use this. There are various other threads about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom