• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes Vito 111 seats

Fen

Car
Mercedes Vito 111
Hello. Just bought my first Merc Vito, currently making first steps towards its conversion, but need to get back some original front seats as these were removed by a previous owner. Anyone happen to have any they might be interested in selling to me? My Vito is 2006. Thanks for reading!

Are you wanting to put the 1¾ seat in the front or you wanting to put 2 singles in??

I would like to put a double seat plus driver seat in the front as the original set-up would have been. Thanks!

Fwiw I would have thought you would be best advised to check around the geographically closest breakers yards.
For example, in my case, Copart Breakers n York have one : https://u-pull-it.co.uk/product/breaker-parts/mercedes-vito-2008/59546773 and if I wanted it they would ask £30 for it.
N.B. You will probably need the base it sits on, if the previous owner has done a conversion of some sort.
Hth

Great yes thanks, I will indeed check out local breakers. I guess I was interested to see if any members on the group (I’m a new member so not familiar with what gets shared) had any original front 2006 Vito seats they are trying to rehome or wanted to swap with me. I’m in Gloucestershire!

Great yes thanks, I will indeed check out local breakers. I guess I was interested to see if any members on the group (I’m a new member so not familiar with what gets shared) had any original front 2006 Vito seats they are trying to rehome or wanted to swap with me. I’m in Gloucestershire!
As an idea..: How about looking out a forum where people do Camper Van conversions (if there are such forums ? ) and ask on there too.?
The reason I say that, is because occasionally we get people posting on here that they are doing such a conversion, and are often start by asking for advice on changing the front bench seat to a single.
Good luck.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom