Mercedes W205 reversing camera problem after retrofiting NTG 5.0

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grzegorz2200

Car
mercedes ml 320cdi
I have problem wit reversing camera after retrofitting from audio20 to NTG5 any idea what I must change in RVC222 20190513_180037.jpg settings ?

Did you retrofit the reverse camera at the same time you retrofitted COMAND?

Or is this a factory-fitted camera that was working fine with your Audio20 before the COMAND retrofit?

this is factory fitted camera and working perfect before with audio 20 (camera for every new model mercedes is the same)

You must update the car's data card to show it has COMAND (which I assume you have done) and then SCN code he rear camera. The video resolution is different between COMAND and Audio-20

R

Any other ideas ? I know man who do it without VEDOC with xentry but he want "milion" dollars for it

Initial Startup (which does a firmware update and codes it for your vehicle) using online Xentry Diagnosis is needed. Pop up and see Comand.co.uk in Lightwater - only up to M3 J3 from you - not so far :)

RIchard

and it wont cost million dollars

Initial Startup (which does a firmware update and codes it for your vehicle) using online Xentry Diagnosis is needed. Pop up and see Comand.co.uk in Lightwater - only up to M3 J3 from you - not so far :)

RIchard
Thanks for this. Richard. I have emailed Comand.co.uk but haven't heard back yet.

If you haven't heard back yet, it possibly got caught in spam filters. send me an email on [email protected] ! R

Visited Richard at Comand UK today. Fixed the problem with my reversing camera - updated all the firmware and software. Great personal service at a reasonable price. Thanks I can now reverse safely without bumping into things!

Visited Richard at Comand UK today. Fixed the problem with my reversing camera - updated all the firmware and software. Great personal service at a reasonable price. Thanks I can now reverse safely without bumping into things!
Thanks, it was a pleasure to briefly meet you, and certainly easier to reverse now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom