More Birds Eye Maple

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tudu

MB Enthusiast
Car
05 C200K Sport Edition (Kleemann)
The rest of my BEM arrived today for my C55 so will also replace ali door trims and pieces by leccy window buttons. Here are the part numbers for these pieces if anyone else is interested:

MA 203 730 23 22 9D57
MA 203 720 22 22 9D57
MA 203 720 21 22 9D57
MA 203 727 66 28 9D57
MA 203 727 65 28 95D7
MA 203 730 24 22 9D57

Cost with discount £685.61. Getting ipod integration as hate CD changers so hopefully Alfie and Richard can do the door trims for me. Will post pics when done. Flipping expensive but the BEM does look classy.

Nice one Tudu. £685.61 does sound pricey but then again how much was BEM as a factory fitted option ?

Option code 732 - £150

:eek: :eek: As you have said it looks great, well worth it.

Option code 732 - £150

I could cry at that price. Will send email re ipod, new AMG wheel and some coding work. Plus the BEM door trims unless i can pluck up the courage to remove the door cards.

I could cry at that price. Will send email re ipod, new AMG wheel and some coding work. Plus the BEM door trims unless i can pluck up the courage to remove the door cards.

Yep, I know its criminal really. Its the same with a few other retrofits. For instance phone pre-wire is a £400 option from new but the parts come to at least that when bought afterwards. Ditto parktronic.

I guess with the BEM its just the difference in price between the alluminium or wood and the BEM.

We can do your door cards for you. Done a few now..................

Yep, I know its criminal really. Its the same with a few other retrofits. For instance phone pre-wire is a £400 option from new but the parts come to at least that when bought afterwards. Ditto parktronic.

I guess with the BEM its just the difference in price between the alluminium or wood and the BEM.

We can do your door cards for you. Done a few now..................

Should i leave the centre console alone as well given that you will be installing ipod integration for me?

Should i leave the centre console alone as well given that you will be installing ipod integration for me?

Yep. I'll do all the trim for you. We will have to remove the centre console trim to get the comand out and the ipod installed so we can do it then. I've emailed you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom