MSL Performance Msl performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So they don't have a LSD from the factory?

no here's the complicated bit
LSD was and still is an optional extra however up until 2012 it was included with the performance pack after 2012 it was option 471 only ,mines the performance package plus and hasn't got 1 so ive booked it in

no here's the complicated bit
LSD was and still is an optional extra however up until 2012 it was included with the performance pack after 2012 it was option 471 only ,mines the performance package plus and hasn't got 1 so ive booked it in

Thats not quite correct ( sorry to be pedantic )

Option 471 was always an option apart from on the performance pack cars which stopped in 2010. The performance pack cars had the diff as standard as part of that package. Its sometimes called the P30 package.
In '10 Mercedes launched a Performance Pack Plus ( note the extra P ) which made option 471 just that - an option. The performance pack plus is sometimes refereed to as P31 package abroard

So

Upto MY10
Diff optional
Came as standard on a PP car

MY10 onwards
Diff optional on all models including the PPP car

Thats not quite correct ( sorry to be pedantic )

Option 471 was always an option apart from on the performance pack cars which stopped in 2010. The performance pack cars had the diff as standard as part of that package. Its sometimes called the P30 package.
In '10 Mercedes launched a Performance Pack Plus ( note the extra P ) which made option 471 just that - an option. The performance pack plus is sometimes refereed to as P31 package abroard

So

Upto MY10
Diff optional
Came as standard on a PP car

MY10 onwards
Diff optional on all models including the PPP car

Correct ^

Correct ^
That's exactly what ive said apart from the year
So just a quick 1 for you i have the ppp which is no lad agreed but how come on the build sheet its p30 not p31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom