My SL55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
great car - nice work !i love this kinda stuff! people doing their own diy maintenance, servicing, modding 👍👍 etc rather than just taking to garage and handing over cash and hoping they do a good job, (sorry too many garages ive used doing poor work ), do everything i can myself.. guess you have a MB ODB tool? always handy.. looks better lowered, something when i have cash will do to mine.. ahh 3d printing now there's something to get into..

I've seen Tavarish convert his to coilovers, its not something I would do, I think that would be a downgrade and can't see it out performing the ABC system which I quite like. The silver car is lowered on a KW DLC lowering module so an ABC car.
I fully agree with you.The ABC system is amazing. It can be expensive to repair when things fail, but preventative maintenance is key on the ABC system. My SL is a 2003, I have owned it since 2008 (13+ years). I have the ABC fluid and filter changed every 2 years. I now have 2 hoses starting to leak and my front strut is starting to weep. I still love it.

@Talkwrench
long time since you posted....as a newish SL55AMG owner , I really Enjoyed reading your thread and modification pics....
How is your SL55AMG? what has been your experience of the LoMo to Date?

regards

Lovely that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom