Need help Spotted this...... s204 with a twist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Ok bare with me,

Spotted this which i really like, i have btw just come from a e55k, but i do like diesel's please dont hang me, and after a map you'd be looking at 300hp with 698nms.

Mercedes-Benz C Class Diesel Estate C350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Sport Edition 125 5dr Auto 3.0

But as some of you know, i need 2 extra small seats, so was thinking about adding this

Mercedes C Class estate 7 Seat Conversion 2007 > 2014 inc. fitting – Van Solve

Then next worry was, performance, i'd like a e55k estate, would take a s211 e63, ml63, or even consider a ml500 with the 5.5.

My main concern with the 6.2 n/a is reliability, ive heard of camshafts, cam buckets, and headbolt failure :(
Budget 14k Max really. decisions decisions ..............

Oh and the other was resale, Cant help thinking that s204 would still lose quite abit.

Lol thanks SPX straight to the point ;)

Nice spec.... COMAND and Heated seats :thumb:

Also DAB.... and ILS....

Last edited:
Ok bare with me,

Spotted this which i really like, i have btw just come from a e55k, but i do like diesel's please dont hang me, and after a map you'd be looking at 300hp with 698nms.

Mercedes-Benz C Class Diesel Estate C350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Sport Edition 125 5dr Auto 3.0

But as some of you know, i need 2 extra small seats, so was thinking about adding this

Mercedes C Class estate 7 Seat Conversion 2007 > 2014 inc. fitting – Van Solve

Then next worry was, performance, i'd like a e55k estate, would take a s211 e63, ml63, or even consider a ml500 with the 5.5.

My main concern with the 6.2 n/a is reliability, ive heard of camshafts, cam buckets, and headbolt failure :(
Budget 14k Max really. decisions decisions ..............

Oh and the other was resale, Cant help thinking that s204 would still lose quite abit.

PM sent ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom