• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Need new boots for the E63

Eggs are wet and tasty. No need to add extra wetness or taste. Keep all sauces well away from eggs, with a barrier if necessary.
Nothing better than a fried egg sandwich, well buttered, with plenty of salt & pepper.

And ketchup 🤣

Black circles have a 15% sale on the mps4s for the fronts today but sadly I couldn't find the tyres for the rear.

Interestingly continental sport contact 7s are available at the front and they're probably great tyres while they have tread. And they're much cheaper than the michies

I had driven with mixed tyres for over a year without ever feeling the car is unbalanced. I wouldn't hesitate suggesting going mps4s on the front and if they don't come come back in stock then something else like f1 supersports on the back or a tyre fitter might be able to get you a very slightly different tyre size to fit on the rims. The 19 30 285 tyre size is a giant pain in the ass to find shoes for

More on topic beans heated in butter, cumin, fried onions and garnished with coriander with your fried eggs is like a straigh pipe exhaust , antisocial but nails all the right notes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516_155655_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230516_155655_Chrome.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 2
More on topic beans heated in butter, cumin, fried onions and garnished with coriander with your fried eggs
Sounds like a variation on Huevos Rancheros. Nom Nom 😋

Black circles have a 15% sale on the mps4s for the fronts today but sadly I couldn't find the tyres for the rear.

Interestingly continental sport contact 7s are available at the front and they're probably great tyres while they have tread. And they're much cheaper than the michies

I had driven with mixed tyres for over a year without ever feeling the car is unbalanced. I wouldn't hesitate suggesting going mps4s on the front and if they don't come come back in stock then something else like f1 supersports on the back or a tyre fitter might be able to get you a very slightly different tyre size to fit on the rims. The 19 30 285 tyre size is a giant pain in the ass to find shoes for

More on topic beans heated in butter, cumin, fried onions and garnished with coriander with your fried eggs is like a straigh pipe exhaust , antisocial but nails all the right notes
Not that this would ever be Gospal, a local tyre fitter has suggested that PS4S are due to come back into stock early June.

Silly personal tatse I'd rather have 4 matching so if PS4S's don't come in I'll opt for Supersports

Has anyone opted to run a 295 on the rear? If so would you also need to up the fronts to 265?

Would there be negative outcomes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom