Need wheel/ wheels for 2013 cl 500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Djl8383

Car
2013 cl 500
Hi everyone

Just been told my nsf alloy is buckled beyond repair .. so looking either for a full set of 20s or single to match existing or a full set of cl 63 ones any ideas where to look ?

Can’t find anything on eBay at the minute

Did you search EBay Germany?

It would help if you could quote the specific part number you want.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12626836...rthXiiT9u&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=EMAIL

Original AMG Blacksmith Rims 20 Inch Mercedes W221 S65 S63 C216 CL65 CL63 | eBay

Original AMG Blacksmith Rims 20 Inch Mercedes W221 S65 S63 C216 CL65 CL63 | eBay
Hi the part number isA2214016202

So ten different sets available from Germany, but nothing in the UK at the moment, although they do pop up regularly.

So ten different sets available from Germany, but nothing in the UK at the moment, although they do pop up regularly.

Yes I found them too .. but for some reason it won’t let me contact the sender as ideally I only need the 1 front wheel .. unless I found a nice second hand cl 63 set

Good morning

Thanks for looking and much appreciated ! I did end up finding that supplier myself. I’m not looking to buy a brand new set at 2.5 -3.5k though and that’s without tyres just a single front or decent prices second hand set for some reason my eBay won’t let me contact the supplier though it keeps coming up with various errors

Understood. £600 a corner is still a lot of money for refinished wheels. And these are refurbed wheels, not new.

You might overcome contact issues by logging onto www.eBay.de.

Others may comment on expected price for a normal used AMG IV 20 wheel, but they won’t be cheap.

If it’s not EBay, the next stop is a breaker like Genuine parts for up to 75% less than the new RRP.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Just been told my nsf alloy is buckled beyond repair .. so looking either for a full set of 20s or single to match existing or a full set of cl 63 ones any ideas where to look ?

Can’t find anything on eBay at the minute
You might struggle to find just 1 wheel. Have you tried an MB dealer? Might be cheaper to buy 1 new if still available than a used set of 4. The last time I looked the 20 AMG wheels for the rear were £1600 each but NLA anyway! But are you sure the wheel is beyond repair? Might it be worth trying another wheel repairer?

Have you had a look on the MBGTC site : 2nd hand parts sold by Mercedes.

This A2124016102-ZA-7X45 would seem to be your wheel (if it's the right colour).

I've bought from them and the wheels were in 99% perfect condition. Fast delivery, as well.

hth

Have you had a look on the MBGTC site : 2nd hand parts sold by Mercedes.

This A2124016102-ZA-7X45 would seem to be your wheel (if it's the right colour).

I've bought from them and the wheels were in 99% perfect condition. Fast delivery, as well.

hth
Good morning

Thanks for the input. However that’s not the wheel I’m afraid mine is a front 8.5 20 inch. I’ve found literally every other Mercedes alloy you can get barring ones that are for my Cl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom