Nest Generation 3 Thermostat only running central heating when the hot water is also active.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Potterton ep2002 to nest
Thank you very much for that. Have sent the YouTube link to our friends ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you very much for that. Have sent the YouTube link to our friends ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Here to help buddy :) . Hope they get it in the end . I remember wiring up my CH control panel years ago โ€ฆ.nightmare !

I would be interested to hear what they think of the Nest compared to their old controller
That's spooky!

I was just about to reply... The fault was down to a wiring issue.

Early days as they are still in "learning" mode as is the thermostat! It seems to be much more flexible than the Potterton it replaced

Had my old boiler replaced recently with something a bit more modern which cam with a Nest thermostat, shorth term, as it's my first winter after installation, I think it is much better than the old controller I had. Set up my schedule on my iPhone and now all controlled from that. Much more efficient than the old controller.

Had my old boiler replaced recently with something a bit more modern which cam with a Nest thermostat, shorth term, as it's my first winter after installation, I think it is much better than the old controller I had. Set up my schedule on my iPhone and now all controlled from that. Much more efficient than the old controller.
The odd thing our friends found at first is that you cannot set an "Off" time for the central heating. You have to add different temperatures settings through the day to control it

Agreed though , it is seems to be very flexible plus you can control it via Alexa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom