Never seen one this colour before... E63AMG 5.5 V8 Biturbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
I'm not sure if I like it or not.
The brown steering wheel and dash is a no no

Well it’s obviously not a 2021 for starters.

Colour is definitely different. I wouldn’t say no. 👍

I just noticed that now that you mentioned it :)
Looks like it's an import. I just checked and it says -
Date Of First Registration01/07/2021

“20' Barbus wheels?”

20 ft AND “Barbus?”

“Mercedes service history from Huddersfield”

Oh, really?

Possible Japanese import? Has a good list of options.
Pre facelift with a wrap that may increase insurance.
Nice low mileage with Brabus bits although the alloys aren't to my taste.
It's a bit beige inside, but that beats all gloomy black in my book. It won't be to everyone's taste but its fairly priced IMO.

As the boys say….

“Find another !”

Wow that’s Fugly! :doh:

Not for me, nor any other E63 buyers, from what I’ve seen over the years :D

Was "Jewish Racing Gold" ever an option on the FL 212......not seen it before but it looks very close to the shade on my A Class....which I think was called Sand Beige. I don't mind it.

The colour looks like something your kid has left in its nappy ,not for me plus way to much bling on the outside as mentioned above 😳

Was "Jewish Racing Gold" ever an option on the FL 212......not seen it before but it looks very close to the shade on my A Class....which I think was called Sand Beige. I don't mind it.
Naughty ! I was tempted to say the same but it’s best not to joke about Israel now that they’re annexing other countries at the drop of a hat.

Colour’s an issue but the problem is the honesty.

I think it started off as a prefacelift and then customised. Facelift bumpers, lights and rear doors look as though were added as they were not available in 2011.

There is also considerable rust to the rear brake disc, the rust and the scouring doesn't come across as a low mileage car in my opinion, however i could be wrong 🤔 Just saying 🙂

Screenshot_20231229_083522_Auto Trader.jpgScreenshot_20231229_083608_Auto Trader.jpgScreenshot_20231229_083205_Samsung Internet.jpg

A bit chavtastic
Trying too hard.

At least it's not under delivering in the 'trousers' dept, unlike some

I wonder what the piece of silver duck tape is hiding?
Looks like a nice scratch running from the top right of the tape to the bottom left.
Screenshot_20231229_083522_Auto Trader.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom