New Look? What do you think.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thmsshaun

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 C300 4Matic, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2015 Triumph Tiger800 XCX
As my car is in primer. As some may say and so are the wheels :p I thought I may go for a bit of a contrast.

P1300018.jpg

I think its a love it or hate it thing. Just after some opinions as it would make it stand out without getting a new set of wheels.

As on the picture I would leave the lip polished

Thoughts please

Last edited:
As you rightly say, it is a love it, or hate it option.

Unfortunately I will be in the minority (I'm a middle aged wrinkly) :) The wheels to me simply do not light my fire, but I have no taste.

Good luck with the car.

John

Love it !!!

But then i would, see my signature ...... :rolleyes:

Do it, do it, do it !!!! :rock:

Definately YES! Any more pics from different angles?

its outside the "norm" of silver finished alloys/amg's but personally i really like the look, Mercedes refinement with an agressive "street" vibe! :cool:

Reactions: PJH
Can I sit on the fence? :D :D Can't say I love them or hate them. Don't mind them either way. I don't think they damage the look of the car though which has to be a major consideration along with - Do you like them? And that's all that really matters. ;)

If you sit on the fence too long Pammy, it will start to dig into your bum .... :D

Howard said:
Love it !!!

But then i would, see my signature ...... :rolleyes:

Do it, do it, do it !!!! :rock:

You are my inspiration. Have you got a link to a bigger picture so I could photo shop onto my car?

I was unsure but then found the pics of the car pictured.

Only got these other pics.

P1300041.jpg

P1300015.jpg

As a, "getting too close to the geriatric state" some would say I have outdated tastes but Yeahhhhhh go for them, looks good and on your car would add some colour to it :D

The extra pics only enhance my decision.. Go for It!

Out of curiousity.. is that standard primer colour? Looks a little different to me

Shaun you have PM

Madferrit said:
Out of curiousity.. is that standard primer colour? Looks a little different to me
no, dirt!! :D :devil:

Ian B Walker said:
no, dirt!! :D :devil:

I was being nice, but now that you mention it :D :devil:

Watch it you lot - that's a lovely shade of silver going on there! You're only jealous!!

The extra pics do make it look even better - so I'm edging towards the "do it" camp from my fence :D

Last edited:
Ian B Walker said:
From your post I gather that you are a tad angry? :D

Don't know what you mean :p

(I blame it on this pants lap top I'm using today. It's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, so nuh :p )

I'd say go for it as well :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom