• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New member from Bristol, total noob...

SeeDaRipper

Car
Mercedes Benz B Class B180 Sport CVT
Hi guys/gals, I'm Craig from Stoke/Bristol. Just recently purchased a Merc B class B180 Sport CVT and know bugger all about cars! Jumped in at the deep end yesterday with a post about help with hardwiring a computer (that was incorrect i meant DVR but i can't change it now) any help with that would be great, i've just uploaded pics there (i.e fusebox and pic of the 24hr kit) I'm sure one of you knowledgeable lot can help out a new driver...I should point out I've just turned 51 and this is my first ever car (i've always relied on either girlfriends or mates to ship me around) but i am used to classic scooters (I still have my Vespa VBB Sportique) so i know my way around a motorbike engine...Just nowt on cars.:rolleyes:

Welcome, I know nothing about electrical systems but I’m sure there will be a few here who do

Greetings from your neighbouring city! I am the same as you with regards to car electrics, but managed to rewire parts of one of my motorbikes on Saturday...... cars are a rats nest at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom