New member saying hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sexyhaggis

Car
W211 E320 CDI
morning all, I bought my uncles E320 about 6 months ago as a second car I can daily and since I plan on keeping it for quite some time due to its family history I thought it best to join a forum given the wealth of knowledge they usually provide.

I’m no mechanic but have a passion for how things work and cars in general so usually have a little knowledge to hopefully add to the forum.

so far I’ve had to buy a Icarsoft reader after the dreaded ESP/ABS crap which pointed me to rear right abs sensor which I changed and fault persisted so guessed the abs ring which I got a garage to do since I did not fancy trying to get that driveshaft out with crap tools, abs ring worked then stated left rear sensor 😂 so new ring as sensor was fine and now car is all good.

cars done 150k and still smooth and quiet and pulls like a train with its over 350ft/lbs of torque I was shocked it even had, only bad points I’d say are the stereo does not have the English language setting (genuinely missing has all other languages but dash is English) Satnav doesn’t do anything and it always thinks my panoramic roof is tilted open lol apart from that it has way less issues than my Subaru and I love driving it.

Sorry for the long winded “hello” though

Hello and welcome, interesting username

Hello and welcome, interesting username

yes one understands that such a conglomeration of two words that can only be described as an oxymoron when put together wouldn’t typically be associated with one who drives an elegant Mercedes Benz but sadly my roughian side always prevails when looking at my beard, tattoos and modified Subaru Hawkeye 😂😂😂 or perhaps it’s the overindulgence of Stella and irnbru bars 😂

Hello and welcome 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom