New to the board but not Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

El Caballo

Car
1988 260E
Howdy, I'm a newb to this board and I found it while trying to find out where the OVP for my RHD Merc is. I have a 1988 260E here in Perth Australia that is acting up on me and I have deduced that the OVP is the culprit seaching websites the world over. I decided to sign up because the post volume is huge and answers more likely to be available.

This isn't my first Mercedes experience, my parents had a fin back during the 60's they bought in France, then in 1994 I bought my first Benz in Venezuela and it was a 1969 280S (one of the few cars I'd really like to have back) and now I am in Oz and I picked up this 1988 260E because it was in such good nik. But like all things mechanical, it is having a problem.

Anyway, I hail from Houston Texas now but am an expat here in Australia. It sure is a nice place and we are never without something to do. My other vehicles are back in the US, '07 Mustang GT and my '97 Chevy Suburban. I love old cars the most and with a heavy heart sold my '64 Pontiac Catalina hardtop coupe project before coming here.

See you on the board.

RDFL :devil:

Hi
Welcome to the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom