Newbie, well new arrival anyway!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Richard W

Car
BMWs :-)
Hugo W

4 lb 15 oz @ 12:42 this afternoon!:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Tracy's waters broke this morning at 3am and Hugo was delivered by cesarian when they found out he was breech (the wrong way round)

So more chuffed than buying the ML:D

Just having a large Scotch before bed - been a long day!

R

Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of baby Hugo!

Best wishes
swl

Rich, Congratulations on the new arrival :D

Best wishes to Tracey and baby Hugo :)

"Just having a large Scotch before bed - been a long day!"
Hehe for you or Tracy, doesn't she get a Scotch too? :p just kidding mate.

All the best,
S.

Congratulations.:bannana:

Thank you all for your kind words:D

Greg, don't mention a V Class - she was saying to the anaesthetist during the op 'do I have to have my next one like this?'

I'm quite happy with 2!!!

By the way, does anyone have/know anyone else with an MB baby seat with the airbag transponder in?

R

Spooky .... this is advertised in work today ....

For Sale:

1* Mercedes Romer Childs Car seat - for children age 1.5 - 4. Automatic Airbag sensor. Grey pattern. Cost £180 new. £50 ono

2 * Maclaren Buggies "Day Tripper" model Navy Blue pattern - light /folds up easily for stowage in car boot (no hood) £20 each ono

I've 'provisonally' bought it - in case it's what you want - and if so - then sold (no profit for me).

If not ... then anyone else is welcome to it.

And many many congratulations !

K

Originally posted by Richard W
Hugo W

So more chuffed than buying the ML:D

R

But will be more Expensive----Long term.:D :D

Well done to your wife, your contribution wasn't much, more pleasure than pain.;) ;) ;)

Congratulations to you both.

You'll need the ML for the pram, cradle, nappies, wipes, potty, high chair.................................................

;) ;)

Originally posted by Kinky
Spooky .... this is advertised in work today ....

For Sale:

1* Mercedes Romer Childs Car seat - for children age 1.5 - 4. Automatic Airbag sensor. Grey pattern. Cost £180 new. £50 ono

K

Well Done! I want kids too!

If Richard doesn't want that Wheelie does!!!

Many congratulations! :D

Thanks again folks,

Billy, you're right! that's why we changed from the C Class I could see my wife filling most things with c**p, let's hope she doesn't take the challenge too seriously with the ML or I'll be needing a 430 LOL

Mark thanks for the note, give me a buzz over the weekend.

R

Congratulations Richard! I have one of those! A Hugo! Mine is 13 and up to now I am very happy with it. Straight 'A's in school, plays a mean blues guitar and an even meaner game of rugby. Hope you get as much fun out of yours, a bit difficult putting it back if you don't!

Bob

Thanks Bob, you're the first person I've heard of who's already got a Hugo!

Hope mine has the same academic and sporting prowess too!:D

R

Actually Richard mine is getting very expensive to run! The mpg is now drastic and gets worse daily, the consumption has doubled in 12 months! A whole cow would not last more than a few days.
The tyre size changes every three weeks and it can probably emulate the chosen one when it comes to movement on water.
I am going to try and palm it off onto Paul when we have our micro GTG, hopefully the 4 languages it knows will swing it!
From my experience when it gets to 12 years old get rid of it!
BTW, I also have a Chloe if you are short of one! Even more expensive and much more complicated to run but better mpg!

Bob

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom