Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zeeman

Car
MB E350 CDI 2012 blue efficiency
Hi to everyone,
New mb owner, just bout my first Merc, E350cdi blue efficiency. 2012.
It's the estate versione, wow what a lovely car. But I do have a few issues, major oil leak seems to be coming from the front and has oiled my auxiliary belt😁, performance wise she smokes a lot when accelerating hard but has loads of boost, last issue is the gear box, it sometimes gets stuck, and doesn't change it sort of bogs down and the it changes?
Any info or help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Greetings and welcome to the group - I would give the gearbox a good service first, That may fix those issues....

Did you not check the car pre purchase?

Greetings and welcome to the group - I would give the gearbox a good service first, That may fix those issues....
Hi, sorry it took so long to reply, did the service on the gearbox, noticed very little oil came out, completed the service and when I was running it up to temperature, I noticed a very bad leak from the front , had a look and the oil cooler pipe was leaking all my gearbox oil. Now I need a new pipe. Hopefully that sorts it.

Excellent news, i would say that both your issues should be solved straight away - Then you can enjoy your car :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom