• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Nick Mason open day 2024

Petrol Pete

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon

Did anyone attend this year ? Any Photos ?

I missed it due to family commitments , but I do know it caused a massive traffic jam on day 2 . Sadly it might cause the event to be moved if too many complaints , I hope not.

Did anyone attend this year ? Any Photos ?

I missed it due to family commitments , but I do know it caused a massive traffic jam on day 2 . Sadly it might cause the event to be moved if too many complaints , I hope not.
The event's too cheap at £10 a pop, and they need to look at the safety issues of so many people on this fairly inaccessible location.

They should be running it on more days or increasing the ticket price.

My Neighbour goes every year and My Brother always goes ( He gets in for nothing as he carried out some work on Mr Masons house, alas i had other commitments which was very annoying as i had two invites and just had to get my **** into the passenger seat of either vehicle, and it is only 20 minutes from my home ...... Next year ( I bet no-one goes then! )

I hope it continues , but the traffic jam it caused on the Sunday was pretty epic , many people (not related to the event) were making U turns with no idea why they had to.

It was 1.7 miles long (mostly standing still) on a road that (on a Sunday) never has traffic issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom