• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

NOX nightmare

Hi Everyone
i am not sure if this is a record, but my B Class, 71 reg with 13505 miles after 18 months has developed a NOX sensor fault!
Its only got 15 months warranty remaining, will MB cover the costs or is it down to me?

Theyll cover it as its under manufacturer warranty still.

Id highly recommend you keep extending it as itll be cheaper to extend that way if you plan on keeping the car. If theres a gap in warranty, they charge like £200 more for the year

Theyll cover it as its under manufacturer warranty still.

Id highly recommend you keep extending it as itll be cheaper to extend that way if you plan on keeping the car. If theres a gap in warranty, they charge like £200 more for the year
Many thanks for your reply!
I think this is awful that MB fit parts that fail so soon, what happen to quality control.

Many thanks for your reply!
I think this is awful that MB fit parts that fail so soon, what happen to quality control

Its annoying that its failed so quickly on yours. To be fair my car is 9 years old and it failed in year 8 so I supposed its not totally unexpected. It was covered under warranty though as I kept extending it

Mine popped up today, adblue had 2200 miles left 3 days ago, yesterday was at 2700, eml came on today saying 480 miles until no start, rechecked adblue level while driving today 1600 miles until empty, and then 5 mins later 3200 miles until empty.
Will try topping up tomorrow and see what happens but maybe the start of lots of trouble.
E220d 2017. 56k.
Any advice welcome.

Cry 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom