Oh dear.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's embarrasing.

Not really lol. To err is simply human and I never claimed always to be perfect. Mostly but not always

Not really lol. To err is simply human and I never claimed always to be perfect. Mostly but not always

I think he's referring to the car on ebay, not your comment on the seats.

Do you have cloth Sports Seats or standard seats covered in Sports check?

2 or 3 seatbelts in the rear?

To err is to be human in which case what planet did this gut come from.

Apologies if you are on hear but there are some things you should not do to your car especially if you want to sell it.

Quote" it gets heads turning where ever it goes"

I bet i does:doh:

Do you have cloth Sports Seats or standard seats covered in Sports check?

2 or 3 seatbelts in the rear?

I have the full Sportine interior, in cloth, with 2 seats & seatbelts in the rear

Hi

Hmmmm!! I like it!! I always thought the original trims and flooring was of very poor quality...The workshop aluminium (non slip! its best to clarify that!) plates is by far a superior and more modern look...and look how well it blends with the silver steering wheel. Wouldnt be surprised if it added a few bhp too.
There is one thing i would have done differently...I would have fitted a Subaru Impreza intercooler air scoop insted...much much wider..and would probably add a few bhp...due to the higher charged air flow..

sweet!!

mazza

pd2526355.jpg

My suggestion to make the modifications blend in with the rest of the car.

The cars in the grotty back garden of a house where a child is fighting with a potentially dangerous dog.

Even if the car was nice would you turn up with a fisful of cash??

I'd avoid based on the above assessment.

It looks like an orphan just waiting to be adopted, just so someone can give it real love & attention :crazy:

I might put a bid in just so I can put it out of its misery and take the engine out and scrap the rest...:eek:

Anyone interested in any of the other parts from it?:eek:

The cars in the grotty back garden of a house where a child is fighting with a potentially dangerous dog.

Even if the car was nice would you turn up with a fisful of cash??

I'd avoid based on the above assessment.

Well i would imagine its likely to be a similar type "ganster" buying it, maybe the one that put the bullet holes in the back!!!!!!!

But for £600 or so quid - remove the crap and put it back to how it was - won't be hard

For a giggle, no offence intended..........maybe :D

HERE FOR SALE IS MY 1987 MERCEDES COSWORTH
5 SPEED MANUAL (DOG LEG) Dog tired more like
135000 MILES,TAX & TESTED…..by a blind man
CAR COMES WITH
BLACK LEATHER ELCTRICALY ADJUSTABLE SEATS Elctricaly? Is that a new type of Eco Fuel?
X3 STEERING WHEEL but it only needs one, which is bad enough
KENWOOD STEREO WITH CD MULTICHANGER I got from a man down the pub….
K&N AIR FILTER
ROCKER COVER AS BEEN COLOUR MATCHED WITH BODY cos it is well wicked, innit?!
TOAD SUCURITY SYSTEM Sucurity? It sure does….
UPGRADED EXHAUST Upgraded from what? Half a dozen baked bean cans and a jubilee clip?
16"TSW VENOM ALLOY WHEELS x 5 As dreadful as the spotty Herbert I bought them from in Halfords
SPAX ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION Can be set to low, very low or leave your sump at the last speed hump…
EVOLUTION 2 BODYKIT That was meant to be fitted to a Vauxhall Corsa
CLEAR FRONT LIGHTS Instead of what? Unclear front lights?
NEW BRAKE PADS & DISCS ALL ROUND When it was new….
FOLDER FULL OF HISTORY Boot full of crap….
READY TO BE DRIVEN AWAY, or stripped of useful parts then burnt

I HAVE OWNED THE CAR FOR 4 GOING ON 5 YEARS & WOULD TRUST IT TO GET ME ANYWHERE & BACK,NEVER FAILED TO START EVEN IN THE SNOW WEVE JUST HAD,
ENGINE IS GREAT, PULLS WELL, pity the gearbox and rear diff are completely knackered…
WHEN NEW THESE CARS KICK OUT 185 BHP ON A ROLLING ROAD TEST MINE HIT 193 BHP WITH NO ENGINE MODS ONLY AN EXHAUST UPGRADE. …and then I woke up
THE BODYKIT AS BEEN FITTED FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS, GETS HEADS TURNING WHERE EVER IT GOES, and people giggling behind my back

THERE ARE A FEW SCUFFS & SCRAPES NOTHING MAJOR JUST WANTS A BIT OF TLC TO FRESHEN IT BACK UP AGAIN,WHICH SADLY I NO LONGER HAVE THE TIME OR FUNDS TO DO , I’m just about to do rather a long stretch at Her Majesty’s pleasure….
IT WILL BE SAD TO SE IT GO BUT NEEDS MUST & I NEEDED AN 8 SEATER …because every time I have sex with a woman, she gets pregnant. Must be half the estate by now…

CAR CAN BE SEEN AT ANYTIME screaming around the local McDonalds car park
NO TYRE KICKERS cos they’ll probably fall off
ANY QUESTIONS JUST EMAIL but only in simple words please, I ain’t not much goodish at this Inglish lark blud
CASH ON COLLECTION so I can do a runner sharpish
I HAVEN'T GOT A BUY NOW PRICE my brain has run out of energy for the week…
THANKS FOR LOOKING & HAPPY BIDDING……………….suckers!
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION AT ANYTIME AS ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE cos I’m hoping my mates can dump it in the local quarry, that way the insurance will give me far more than I’ll ever sell this piece of pig iron for….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom